ELEPHANTS WIN 7-0; DUNSTER GAINS TIE

Eliot Victorious With Pass; Leverett Held Scoreless

Two upsets featured yesterday's doings on the House football front. The afternoon saw Eliot rise to conquer Lowell 7-0, and Dunster play unbeaten Leverett to a scoreless standstill. All four teams were not at full strength because of conflicting exams.

Playing a team that is as yet an unknown quantity, the Bunnies could not push over a single counter against the strong Dunster line, and for three quarters the game was a see-saw, ding dong affair, with neither side really coming close. Sole exception was the first period goal line stand by the Funsters after an interception deep in their territory.

Fourth quarter saw players from both sides return to the games and an inspired Dunster eleven drive from deep in their own territory to within scoring distance, only to have the time run out, leaving the score deadlocked.

A Chenoweth to Line aerial won a tight game for the Eliot Elephants in the last minutes of the final quarter of yesterday's second inter-House contest. Final score was 7-0, as a second pass loosed by Chenoweth, this time to Dorsey, found its mark to rack up the extra point.