Jayvees to Travel to Rematch With Exeter

After the Crimson Freshmen topped Exeter 21 to 12 for the first time since 1935, the schoolboys wanted a return game. A double cancellation made openings in both schedules, and so the combined '46-Junior Varsity squad is going up to New Hampshire tomorrow.

On the basis of the first game, the Jayvees should rule as favorites, particularly since they present a stronger lineup than the Freshman outfit, but Bill Uelson, coaching the team in Henry Lamar's absence, is very dubious about the outcome because the present team has not played together long. November hours have also cut into practice time.

Captain Farley at End

At the end posts, Nelson will have Captain Jack Farley and Dick Withington out trying to stop the wide sweeps and deep reverses of the Red and Gray. Mike Kahn is set at left tackle, while Ed Nabham will probably get the nod over Lyman Beeman as his running-mate.

Bob Drennan and Gil King are the likely starters at guards, with Soup Gardiner at center. The backfield will be Bump Hadley, Justin Walsh, Bob Garrity, and Larry Broderick.