Free Law Lectures To Start Friday Evening

A series of six lectures, open to the public without charge, will be given by members of the Law School in Langdell Hall, starting on next Friday.

"Wartime Legal problems in International Commerce" will be the subject of the first lecture, to be given by Phillip W. Thayer, Research Associate in Comparative Law, on Friday evening, February 13, at 8.30 o'clock.

Other lectures in the series will be: "Conflict of Laws and International Conventions", by Dr. Maria M. Schoch, Friday, February 27, at 4.30 o'clock; "Hearsay and the Proposed Code of Evidence", by Edmund M. Morgan, Royall Professor of Law and Acting Dean, on Wednesday, March 4, at 4.30 o'clock; "Counsel and Court in Constitutional Law", by Paul A. Freund, Professor of Law, on Wednesday, March 11, at 4.30 o'clock; "Some Aspects, of Statutory Limitation of Liability in Admiralty", by Eldon R. James, Professor of Law and Librarian, Thursday, March 19, at 4.30 o'clock; and "Principles of Torts", by Warren A. Seavey, Busey Professor of Law, on Tuesday evening, April 7, at 8 o'clock.