'45 TRIES HOUSES IN 14-MEAL PLAN

In order that Freshman may become better acquainted with the seven Houses, before making their final choice, the House Eating Plan will be put in operation beginning March 13.

Between now and Wednesday, April 8, each Freshman will be permitted, so far as the capacity of the House dining halls allows, to take not more than 14 evening meals in the Houses, without extra charge if he eats regularly at the Union, or at the usual charge of 75 cents if he does not.

The maximum number of meals is fixed at 14 so as to give an opportunity to take at least two meals in each of the seven Houses.

For the present, the number of Freshmen who may be accommodated in each House at each meal will be limited to 10. No Freshman will be admitted to a House dining hall without a transfer charge slip which may be obtained in advance at the Union within the following hours daily: 8:45-9:30 o'clock; 1:30-2 o'clock; 5:15-5:30 o'clock 7-7:30 o'clock.

Applications for slips must be made in person. Slips are non-transferable and must be returned, if not used, to the Union. They may be obtained for one week in advance.