AB FENN WINS TUDOR HOCKEY CUP; ANGIER TROPHY GOES TO GRIFFITH

Chase Also Honored At Varsity Dinner

Abbott Thayer Fenn, of Concord and Winthrop House, has been awarded the John Tudor Memorial Cup, it was announced at the annual hockey dinner. At the same time, it was revealed that Charles A. Grifith '42, of River Forest, Illinois and Winthrop House has been presented with the Angier Hockey trophy.

During the banquet, Coach John Chase was presented with a silver bowl by the members of the squad.

Recently elected permanent class secretary by the Seniors, "Ab" Fenn is House athletic manager for the Puritans, and has been the Varsity goalie for three years. As a Freshman, he won major numerals for hockey and baseball, and has won Major H's for three years as a member of the hockey team. He prepared for Harvard at Middlesex where he competed in hockey, baseball, and soccer.

The cup is awarded annually to the player who "is of the greatest value to Harvard hockey, not so much because of his ability, but because of his heart." The Angier trophy is presented to the man who has made the most improvement throughout the season. The Tudor award was given by Forrester A. Clark '29, William T. Wetmore '30, and the late William L. Elkins '29, class mates of John Tudor '29.

"Chuck" Griflith, who went to Oak Park High, won major numerals on his Freshman hockey team, and won a minor H in his sophomore year, and a major H this season for hockey.