Lowell-Dunster Draw Climaxes Hockey Card

Three easy victories and a tie featured the Inter-House hockey card at the skating Club of Boston last night. Leverett, Winthrop and the Dormitory sextets took decisions rather handily, while the remaining contest, the Lowell-Dunster tilt was fought to a 2-2 deadlock.

The Dormitory icers had little trouble with Adams, shutting out the Goldcoasters in a 4 to 0 battle. Morgan led the out-of-House aggregation with two tallies in a game made outstanding by brilliant defensive play on the part of the victors.

Leverett's pucksters put the hapless Kirkland team to complete rout, 12-0, in a game marked by the ineffectual efforts of the Deacon defense to cope with the superior Bunny forward line. The league-leading Winthrop six met a difficult test against Dudley's commuters, but Butcher's two goals led the Puritans to another triumph.

The Bellboy-Funster tie was a tight battle throughout. White's two markers kept the underdog Dunster team in the game, and an improved defense prevented the Lowell line from coming close to the winning score.