YARDLING FIVE MEETS GREEN

Record-Breaking Freshmen Face Unbeaten Dartmouth

After rolling up two successive record-breaking scores against sub-par squads, the point-crazy Freshman basketball team will meet real opposition in the undefeated Dartmouth '45 quintet tonight at 8 o'clock in the Indoor Athletic Building.

The Indians have run roughshod over their five opponents to date, without rivalling any of the Crimson's scoring sprees. But they have yet to be extended, having had a margin of at least 14 points in every contest.

Matthews Men Lead Attack

Roommates Captain Mike Keene and Frank Bixler combine with Dean Hennessy, another resident of Matthews North Entry, to pace the Yardling attack. Bix is high man for the squad so far with 171 tallies from his left forward post, with center Keene nosing out Hennessy for second place, 144 to 141. Hennessy, the right forward, has compiled an phenomenal average from the foul line to account for 39 points in 49 tries.

Mike DeLeo and Don Richards fill out the regular line-up in the guard positions. Dick Forster, who fills in anywhere on the floor, is sure to be in for a large part of the game. Fred Chase, Sam Post, Danny Garelick, and Bruce Smart form the rest of Al McCoy's second five.