Bolles Revamps J.V.'s In Sweeping Changes

Sweeping changes hit the crew squad yesterday afternoon as Tom Bolles swung into the season's last week of practice. The Jayvees were revamped, and the third Varsity and the second Freshmen were amalgamated into a potential Combination crew.

George Hibbert and Frank Snyder, formerly stroke and seven of the thirds, joined their roomate, Chuggy Lamson, on the Jayvees as Bolles sought to make a winning combination out of the eight which has so far dropped two of its three races.

Moving down in the shift were Bryce Seligam and Dave Sohier. who took Hibbert's and Snyder's positions on the thirds. Bolles stated last night that he had not made up his mind about anything, but the Jayvees came in the way they went out, a sign that he was fairly well satisfied with the way the shift turned out.

Sam Davis and Lew Bohn of the second Freshmen were then moved into bow and four of the third Varsity, which automatically became the Combination crew, which races a similar Yale crew in the opening event of the Derby festivities. The Combies now line up with Davis, bow; George Nichols, 2; Winsor Soule, 3; Bohn, 4; Jim Donald, 5; Dick Ober, 6; Sohier, 7; Seligam, stroke; and Jimmy Ducey, coxswain.