Representatives of Graduate Schools Will Give Series of Talks Over Crimson Network

Entrance Requirements To Be Among Subjects Treated

Members of Harvard's Graduate Schools will address the student body over the Crimson Network beginning next Monday night, discussing the opportunities which the schools, now affected by the war, can offer to undergraduates. These talks, designed to enlighten many whose future is very uncertain, are to be given every Monday and Wednesday evening from 9:45 to 10 o'clock.

Each speaker will probably include in his talk information regarding entrance requirements and explanation of the courses of study. Of interest to most is the effect upon one's draft status that enrollment in the schools will have. Also, the specific preparation for government work which some schools offer will probably be explained in detail.

Already definite is a partial list of speakers on the series. On Monday night, Professor Cecil Frazier of the Business School will discuss the opportunities for graduate work across the Charles. He will be followed on Wednesday by Professor Warren A. Seavey, who will consider the advantages that the Law School can offer to all those who elude the draft long enough to matriculate, and by Dean Evan R. Collins, who will discuss the School of Education in the light of the same problem.

Herring May Speak

The Network is hopeful that Edward P. Herring, Lecturer on Government, will be able to speak on the School of Public Administration, but as yet no definite arrangements have been made.