VIRILE CRIMSON YIELDS AND OPENS COLUMNS TO OTHER SEX

Thirty Editors Ready For Skirted Writers Tonight

Harvard misogynists, currently avoiding the powder-puff contingent by hiding in the stacks of Widener or staying in their rooms all day, are fighting a losing battle. Thus it is that even the pages of the CRIMSON, hitherto strictly a man's paper, will soon bear the by-lines of some of our more talented sister students.

A cordial invitation is extended to all skirted journalists or would-be sob-sisters to drop down to the ivy-covered CRIMSON office at 7:30 o'clock tomorrow evening. For the benefit of these who don't yet know their way around, after being at Harvard for two weeks, the building is at 14 Plympton Street, next to Adams House.

No previous experience in writing is necessary--if you're good enough to come to Summer School you're probably good enough to write for the CRIMSON. At any rate, the best way to find out is to come around and try it. Assignments will be mostly of the feature variety, but news items and editorial page contributions will be welcomed.

Although the building may rock in its foundations as a historic precedent is shattered, the 30-odd editors will be on hand for the occasion to lend all possible assistance on stories and suggestions. All women members of the Summer School are eligible from 17 to 70.