RAIN HAMPERS HOUSE SPORTS

Lowell Will Risk Perfect Baseball Record Tomorrow

In Wednesday's chapter of the House sports program, Kirkland defeated Dudley in baseball, 5 to 2, to score its third win against two losses, while for the Ramblers, it was their third downfall with only two wins.

Also on Wednesday, Winthrop's upperclassmen and Freshmen combined their efforts to give Adams a double shellacking in softball, the upperclassmen winning 6 to 2 and the Freshmen maintaining their perfect record and first place in the league standings by a 15 to 5 win.

Dunster Volleyballers Win

Dunster whitewashed Eliot two games to none in volleyball and Kirkland nosed out Lowell two games to one in Wednesday's volleyball matches.

Many contests this week were cancelled because of rain, but director of House sports Adolph Samborski '26 says they will be played off in the first week of the second semester. The inter-House athletic program, as well as all the other athletic activities of the College, will come to a halt next week as the whole school digs in for exams.

Tomorrow Lowell will risk its clean slate of three wins and no defeats against the Winthrop baseball team which has won one and lost two.

Schedule for Tomorrow

Volleyball Dudley vs. Eliot.

Baseball Winthrop vs. Lowell.

Softball Eliot Fr. vs. Leverett Fr.

Dunster Fr. vs. Adams Fr.

Volleyball Dudley vs. Eliot.

Winthrop vs. Lowell. HOUSE BASEBALL STANDINGS   Won  Lost Lowell  3  0 Leverett  3  1 Adams  3  1 Kirkland  3  2 Dudley  2  3 Winthrop  1  2 Dunster  0  3 Eliot  0  3