KOHN OFFERS LAST OF FORUM SERIES

Lectures on War Situation To be Concluded Tomorrow

Concluding a series of five lectures, Professor Hans Kohn of Smith College will speak this Tuesday at 4 o'clock at the New Lecture Hall. Professor Kohn, who is teaching Government 18, a course which deals in "New Factors in International Relations; The Struggle for World Empire", has been lecturing each week in the Summer Session in current events.

Professor Kohn has discussed the war situation in regard to the Near East, Russia, and the Battle for the Atlantic stating that many fail to realize the extent of the war. He has interspersed his lectures with news bulletins from the many and distant fronts of the war against the Axis.

Kohn's Plan for Peace

An authority on world affairs, Professor Kohn has voiced his opinions on what should be done to secure peace after the war and says that we must not attempt to crush the German nation but try to live with them on a basis of collective security. We must look forward with neither pessimism nor optimism.

Some of the time in the five lectures has been devoted to a discussion of "World Order in Historical Perspective," the latest book written by Professor Kohn. Most of the time, however, has been divided between lectures and discussions in which Professor Kohn has answered questions on current events.