'46 Hears Activities Heads This Evening

Bidding for Freshman interest in their respective organizations, leaders of most of the College extra-curricular activities will harangue the Class this evening at 7:30 o'clock in the traditional Brooks House activities meeting. All Freshmen are invited, those who entered in June as well as the newest arrivals.

Although the meeting will officially be held in the auditorium on the top floor of P. B. H., such a crowd is expected that loud-speakers have been arranged to broadcast the speeches throughout the building. Whether this will force some moderation in the remarks is yet to be seen.

The presidents or chairmen of the important organizations will be present, including the CRIMSON, Advocate and Lampoon, Brooks House, and most of the musical groups. After the meeting refreshments will be served, and there will be an opportunity to meet the officers and ask quesitons.

Yesterday afternoon the traditional welcoming tea was held, which as in past years filled most of the available space in P. B. H. After movies of the 1940 Yale game, tea was served, with Mrs. Henry A. Chauney, Mrs. Sargent Kennedy, and Mrs. Reginald H. Phelps acting as hostesses.