KNAPP TO TALK OF FIGHT ON RUMOR

Harlow, Miller Will Discuss Grid Prospects on Network

Opening its first week with a long list of feature attractions the Crimson Network will offer tonight and tomorrow night interviews with Robert K. Knapp, teaching fellow in Psychology, Dick Harlow, coach of Varsity football, and Vern Miller, the Crimson Rock of Gibraltar as left tackle on last year's team.

Speaking at 9:30 o'clock tonight, Knapp, chairman of the Propaganda Research Division of the Massachusetts Committee on Public Safety, and head of the Boston Herald's Rumor Clinic will be interviewed on the topic, "What Harvard students can do to quell rumors". He will enlist students' aid against false propaganda.

Miller Returns

No person who watched last year's Crimson team meteor to its astonishing success, can forget Vern Miller, who is now writing a sports column for the Boston Globe Miller will speak at 10:50 o'clock tonight as part of a series of programs resumed from last spring known as the National News Review.

Many an inside tip may be in store for the listeners who tune in tomorrow night at 9:30 o'clock when Coach Harlow steps before the microphone on the subject of football, Harvard and the season. The Crimson Network went on the air again Monday night after ten days vacation from the air waves.