TRIBUTE TO ALL STUDENTS DEPARTING FOR WAR FEATURE OF GRADUATION

Parts, Supper, Dance On Class Day Jan. 9

A Senior supper and dance, and Class Day exercises in Sanders Theatre on Saturday afternoon are the end product of the stream-lining and abbreviating forced on the 1943 Class Day Committee by the war.

In charge of the whole week-end is Donald Forte '43, football captain, who was elected chairman of the committee. Appointed Head Usher was Dan H. Fenn, Jr. '44, CRIMSON president. George M. Burditt, Jr. '44, E. Thayer Drake '44, and John D. Eusden '44, marshals of the Junior class, were named by him to the posts of assistant head ushers in charge of the Valedictory Service, the Senior Dance, and the Class Day exercises, respectively. Tickets can be obtained free of charge at the HAA.

Exercises Start at 2:30

The exercises will begin at 2:30 with a prayer by Dean Willard L. Sperry of the Divinity School.

The exercises open by ticket to all, will begin at 2:30 with a prayer by Dean Willard L. Sperry of the Divinity School. John W. Sullivan '43 will deliver the Class Oration, and John L. Hoffman '43 will give the Class Poem. Selections by the Glee Club are planned as the next number on the program, to be followed by the Ivy Oration, presented by Joseph C. Scott '43. The assembled students are to join in singing the Ode, written by Eric Larrabee '43, with George R. Clay '43 the Chorister, conducting to close the afternoon.

Richard P. Gifford '43 announced last night that plans have been completed for a Senior supper to be held in Winthrop House at 7 o'clock. Reservations for dinner, he said, must be made at the H.A.A. office by 12 o'clock on Friday morning. The cost will be $1.15 per guest, and the attendance is limited to 100 couples.

For non-residents, dance invitations may be obtained at the H.A.A. office, where tickets can be bought at $2.50 per couple, and $2.00 stag. Admittance may also be secured at the Lowell House janitor's office at the time of the dance. All members of the Class of 1943, whether they are graduating in January or June, and all ocC, '44, and premedical students graduating in February are invited to attend.