SATISTICACKLES

Peters Promoted

news last Donald F. Peters when Captains Woodman returned from Banning, Georgia conference last from S/Sgt to . The up-grading was immediately by Sergeant Peters' taking advantage of a special opening to application for Air Corps training, and he passion entrance mental examination on day this week, and the physical on Tuesday.

Hellin Away

for Hellin, School Commandant, left evening for Greensboro, North to attend a supply meeting and course for Administration Officers. Major has been granted delay on so that a stop in his West Virginia territory might be made. In his Captain Woodman assumes command temporarily.

Carlson Reports

the Anti-Aircraft Artillery School Camp Davis, North Carolina, the Statistic office received word of former 1st Greant Carlson's efforts in the "really high" OCS course there, to use the own expression. Carlson says in brief between-classes letter, "we get a brace at dawn and remain there we turn in for a well-earned sleep night." For the benefit of the the "brace" is the exaggerated of rigid attention required of Candidates at many schools where details are incubated.

Ball Courts Coming

Produally the two long-awaited volley courts take shape in the drill field of Mellon Hall. A couple of Glass grasshoppers were seen out there this week batting an innocent bird to and fro--mostly the latter.

Brassler Back

Lieutenant Richard A. Brassler, School graduate of Class 5-43 us this week and is seen in from time to time making notes on of the instruction which have added to the course since his attendance last January. Lieutenant Bassler resigned to the Boston Defense Wing.

Probinsky Arrives

to the Statistical School is Sergeant David Probinsky, of the AAFTTC at Amherst Sergeant Probinsky instructed in and machine gun marksmanship at City, New Jersey last summer; was working on the establishment of a at Amherst recently and hopes to to that post ere long to continue project.

Coming Friday

Next Friday, May 21, may be the for four-score additional beauties from OCS, Miami Beach, . It appears that we shall have incoming student group on hand about time of graduation of the current . After that, plans are somewhat as to the regularity of future arrivals. It is expected that seven hundred more Statistical Officers are so be trained at Harvard, but there possibility many of them will be by the time they report to Field.

Teachers May Leave

feared that the Army will soon away one or two more members Civilian faculty within the next or go. They will not get away Statistical Control work, however, as expected they will be placed on duty headquarters, Army Air Forces.

Plans Made

are now being made for the gradation dance of Class 8-43 to be held at House on May 22, 1943, when Lieutenants-to-be will shed the of Statistical work from their for a brief time to make way receiving of their gold bars the Monday morning.

Hellin Away

Carlson Reports

Ball Courts Coming

Brassler Back

Probinsky Arrives

Coming Friday

Teachers May Leave

Plans Made

Carlson Reports

Ball Courts Coming

Brassler Back

Probinsky Arrives

Coming Friday

Teachers May Leave

Plans Made

Ball Courts Coming

Brassler Back

Probinsky Arrives

Coming Friday

Teachers May Leave

Plans Made

Brassler Back

Probinsky Arrives

Coming Friday

Teachers May Leave

Plans Made

Probinsky Arrives

Coming Friday

Teachers May Leave

Plans Made

Coming Friday

Teachers May Leave

Plans Made

Teachers May Leave

Plans Made

Plans Made