CRIMSON LACROSSE TEAM TO OPPOSE YALE AT NEW HAVEN

Stickmen Lacking Donahue, Tackle Bulldog Ten Today

Lacking the services of attackman Dink Donahue, the Crimson lacrosse team travels to New Haven today to tackle a strong Eli ten. Donahue, who has been worth a couple of goals each game, leaves a gap in the Harvard attack that will be hard to fill.

The Yale team boasts goalie Bill Campbell, who is undoubtedly one of the best in New England, but they have not shown much, power in the midfield this year. The Blue has played only three games this season, losing their first to Army. They were swamped by an undefeated Stevens ten, 9-4. They beat Springfield 5 to 3 for their only win. By way of comparison, Tufts, with whom the Harvard team has spilt a pair of games, topped Springfield, 9 to 4.

Captain-coach Tom Bridge had expected to take down the entire team, but official limitations kept the number down to 20. Nat Brackett and Jay Hurley will lead attackmen Bill Build and Jack Roemer in their foray against the Blue nets. Mach Broderick, Miles Overholt, Ed Davis, and Don Page will attempt to take the ball away from the docile Blue attackmen before they do any damage.

Liaison men Bridge, George Angle, and Ed Barber will start in the Crimson mid-field.

Other men making the trip are goalies Jerry Levy and Norm Cameron, and mid-fielders Frank Goodman, Bud Lane, Newt Peabody, John Rogers, and Dave Thompson, and Carroll F. Getchell, Business Manager of the H. A. A.