GLEE CLUB TO SING TONIGHT

Two hundred Harvard and Radcliffe voices will blend into Bach's B Minor Mass for the benefit of the crowd at the Esplanade tonight when the Glee Club and the choral Society get together to present their first joint concert of the summer term.

From along the banks of the Charles, they will proceed, slightly depleted in ranks, to Sanders Theatre on Sunday afternoon and to the New England Mutual Hall in Boston on Monday night, all three times under the direction of G. Wallace Woodworth, Associate Professor of Music. A select group of 60 will make the last two appearances.

Accompaniment to the four choruses from Bach at the first concert will be provided by Arthur Fielder's symphony orchestra made up largely of "Taps" members, with Woodworth conducting this also. The choruses include Kyrie, Crucifixus Cum Saneto Spiritu, and Dono Nobis.

Mozart's Regina Choelt will be vocalized by the select group, with the Boston Symphony: Orchestra lending a background. In all appearances of the chorus the Harvard Glee Club will provide half the personnel.

With Princeton and Yale Glee Clubs folding from lack of members and interest during wartime, the Crimson Choristers boast a roster with 100 names, only 50 less than normal years. Twenty V-12 and NROTC men help the civilians to make this total. They are also going ahead with plans for next month, which will include two Yard concerts and a trip to an Army camp.