THE HARVARD SCUTTLEBUTT

Four Companies Reviewed by Lieut. Commander Paradise

Tonight is Company DOG'S into to howl at the Hasty Pudding's Smoker Hall. The Platoons have been rehearsing their various skits all week and a lot of real good stuff is in the offing. Don't forget to get there early and be ready for a lot of laughs.

Now that most of the bad weather is over we have found just the man that could have helped out with the uniform of the day problem that we had a while back . . . William Dodd has seen plenty of service as an Aerographer (weather man to you) and his famous bunion ache test will always tell when lousy weather is coming. No wonder he has been limping ever since he has been here?

Mystery Solved

Just in case anyone at all is interested in the going on in that building north and just to the east of Langdell Hall . . . it is the Retch Laboratory where the Army gets all of its Meteorology. Tactical, and Geological training and just in case anyone by the remotest possibility should want to know about that blonde steno who suns herself out front every day about 1000 . . . her name is Dorie Gordon and she is single.

Thayre North had much ado about nothing the other nite when Charles Rinker shaved off his moustache of exactly 12 hairs after Mrs. R. delivered her ultimatum on her arrival. "Either it goes or it goes," Mrs. R. is all smiles again but Mr. R. looks mighty necked.

Change Rumored

The latest scuttlebutt from the yard is that we will be here for one more month than we had planned which will extend the course to six months instead of five . . . But what more than that we shall see.

The N. T. S. Glee Club did itself proud last Sunday at the Hatch Band Shell where they added their bit to "I am an American Week." Student Officer O. E. Dohle led the warbling of "Song of Peace" and "This is Worth Fighting For" and the audience really gave the boys a welcoming hand. . .

By the nite of the Regimental Ball we may be wearing whites so if you plan on going it might be a good idea to get those whites in shape and have those white shoes ready . . . Hic! Here we go again . . . for it will be liberty for all from 1700 to 0200 on the 26th.