Crusaders Challenge Stahlmen in First Scrap Since Xmas Vacation

Connor Leads Foe In Game Tomorrow

Harvard vs. Holy Cross is the bill of fare to be served up in the Indoor Athletic Building tomorrow night. The main course starts at 8:45 o'clock, and it bids fair to provide a most enjoyable evening.

The invading hoopsters are led by one 6 foot, 3 inch, 225 pound center named George Connor, who averages 17 points a game. This is the same George Connor who was the scourge of the Eastern gridiron last season as Harvard's former basketball coach, Earl Brown, now coaching football and basketball at Dartmouth, will testify.

While their standout player, Connor is by no means the whole Crusader team. He is supported by a fast, tricky ball club, which constitutes a real menace to the prospective happiness of Crimson cohorts.

To face this invading purple juggernaut Harvard will be able to field a complete squad in tip-top condition. They sparked as a unit for the first time all season in the last half of the Yale game, three weeks ago, and they have had these weeks in which to whip themselves into condition for this skirmish.

Further strength will be added in the team by the return of Ray Moley, a member of last year's courtmen, who was unable to participate in the first half of the season. His height should be a potent factor in bolstering up the guard department, all of whose present members are on the diminutive side.

Coach Floyd Stahl announced that this starting lineup would be Dick Manville at center, Dean Hennessy and Dick Warren at the forward posts, and Bob Rayle and Ray Eder at the guards. Manville is coming along fast and Eder's knee which has been troubling him all season, is reported to be in pretty yood shape for this tilt.