Athletic Program Scheduled To Move Indoors Monday

Cindermen Practice In Briggs Cage Now

With the advent of winter weather, the whole civilian and V-12 exercise program, including conditioning, boxing, wrestling, judo and swimming classes, will move indoors next Monday under a revised schedule, Adolph W. Samborski, Acting Assistant Director of Physical Education, announced yesterday.

All conditioning classes will now be held on the top floor of the Indoor Athletic Building, meeting at 11:30, 12:15, 3:45, 4:45, and 5:30 o'clock.

Boxing classes, held in the Boxing Room of the Athletic Building, will meet at the same hours as the calisthenics classes, while wrestling classes will meet at 11:30, 12:15, and 4:45 o'clock in the Wrestling Room.

Judo will meet at 11:30, 12:15, and 3:45 o'clock in the Fencing Room, and swimming classes for both beginners and advanced swimmers will be held at 11:30, 12:15, and 2:15 o'clock in the Athletic Building pool. Other swimming classes are the special class meeting at 3:15 o'clock, and the life saving class at 5 o'clock, on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. All interested in the last two should see Coach Ulen.

Other athletic activities are squash, track and rowing, all from 2 to 6 o'clock. Track will meet at Soldiers Field, rowing at Weld Boat House. House basketball, 2 to 4 o'clock, will meet on the top floor of the Indoor Athletic Building.