Plans Announced for Conditioning Program

Civilian and navy conditioning programs will be conducted in the Indoor Athletic Building and at Soldiers Field until Monday, November 20, when all classes will move indoors. The conditioning calendar for the next two weeks is as follows: Calisthenics at 11:30 and 12:15 o'clock in the Indoor Athletic Building and at 4:45 and 5:30 o'clock at Soldiers Field; boxing at 11:30 and 12:15 o'clock in the Indoor Athletic Building; wrestling at 11:30, 12:15, and 4:45 o'clock in the Indoor Athletic Building; judo at 11:30, 12:15, and 3:45 o'clock in the Indoor Athletic Building; swimming in the Indoor Athletic Building at 11:25, 12:15, and 2:15 o'clock for beginners; at 11:25, 12:15, and 2:15 o'clock for advanced men; at 3:15 for special advanced; and at 5 o'clock for life saving beginning November 13; squash for civilians beginning November 7 and for navy men beginning November 20; House football beginning today from 4 to 5:45 o'clock and House basketball beginning November 20 from 2 to 4 o'clock.