FORUM TO BE HELD SUNDAY

Sunday at 7:30 o'clock the Post-War Council will present a forum on "American Sovereignty and World Cooperation." The speakers will be Philip Bradley of the Economics department and Henry Aiken of the Philosophy department.

Bradley's topic will be "The Problem of Economic Cooperation after the War." A study group of the Post-War Council has been discussing this subject recently. Aiken will speak on "General International Logic" in his second appearance as a speaker for the Council. A general discussion from the floor will follow the addresses.

This meeting is the first forum held since January 20, when R. Dixon Speas, Assistant Vice-President of American Air] lines, and John R. Markham, M. I. T. professor of aeronautical engineering and Massachusetts State Commissioner of Airports discussed international and domestic aspects of post-war aviation.

Other forums featured Kurt Singer, noted journalist and underground agent, and Senator Claude Pepper. Singer lashed out against the Reich in his address, advocating extended military occupation of Germany after the war. Senator pepper supported the formation of a world federation.