Navy Recreation

MOVIES AT MUSIC HALL

"Higher and Higher," starring Jack Haley and Frank Sinatra News. Tonight: 2000, NTS Staff, Tomorrow: 1800 & 2000, NTS Students. Sunday: 1800 & 2000, NTS Students. Admission by ticket only.

MOVIE TICKETS

Get your movie ticket at your school from: Lt. McNeill, Supply; Lt. Welton, V-12 ROTC; Lt. (jg) Gartner, WAVES; Lt. (jg) Blitzer, Radar; Lt. (jg) O'Neill, Comm.

NAVY WIVES CLUB

A trip has been planned for the Navy Wives Club to go to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston on Tuesday, February 8. The wives are going to meet at at the Harvard Subway at 1:15 o'clock. If you are interested in going, be there at that time.

OFFICERS DANCE

The only officers dance listed for tomorrow night is given by the Cambridge Teachers at the Hotel Commander. These are usually good dances, so plan to attend and have a good time. Invitations extended to men Officers; dancing partners will be provided.

STRADIVARIUS CONCERT

The second concert of the season by the Stradivarius Quartet will be given at the Fogg Museum on Friday evening, February 25, at 8:15 o'clock. Tickets may be obtained from Mr. Ames at the desk by the entrance to the Fogg Museum, or by sending to the Museum a self-addressed envelope. As space is limited, they can offer only two tickets to a person.

V-12 RECORD DANCE

A Record Hop has been planned for tomorrow night at 2000 at the Common Room of Eliot House.

NROTC MIDSHIPMEN

Two dances are listed for Saturday at Wellesley College. Sign up for these on bulletin in Students Club.