RUGGER TEAM PLAYS BRITISH

Thomas Replaces Pritchard As Fullback Here Tomorrow

Climaxing a season that has seen Harvard's rugby team lose an opening practice scrimmage, tie 3-all in their first real game, and win all four games since then, the Royal Fleet Air Arm from Squantum, strongest opposition to date, sends a team of fifteen onto Soldiers Field tomorrow at 2:30 o'clock.

Captain Steve Ausnit of the Harvard team explained that the Britishers from squantum will be out to win, as no British team has yet defeated Harvard in a formal game. The Crimson team, with a record of five points for every point scored against them this season, will like-wise be in top form, anxious to maintain its record.

Pritchard at S.O.H. Position

Gwyn Thomas of Adams, whose kicking in the last game netted five points and made him top scorer for the afternoon, is being put in the fullback position, and Jon Pritchard of Adams, who previously has played very well at the fullback position, has been moved up to the stand-off-half position. Don Cummings of the V-12 Unit will not be able to play because of a knee injury.

Ausnit, Johnny Loos, Golden, and Holcombe, with Lieutenant-Commander Kear of the R. N. Z. Navy and the Harvard Law School at scrum-half, make up the remainder of the backfield. Among the forwards, the position will be the same as last week, with Kennedy, Garfield, and Gross in the front line, Jessop and Hodge as locks, Weisberg as center, and Wilson and Worthington in the left and-right outside-forward position respectively.