LIBRARY GIVES BIBLE EXHIBIT

Other Displays ar Robinson, Houghton, Fogg Museum

In honor of the presentation of the Gutenberg bible by Mrs. Widener Dixon and George D. Widener, an exhibition of Incunabula will be on display in the Widener Memorial Room at Widener Library this week. The Bible, dating from about 1455, was presented to the College last May.

The Bible is one of the ten copies known to be in this country. It was printed in Mainz, Germany, and has passed through the hands of the Earl of Ashburnham, Robert Hoe, and Peter A. B. Widener.

At Fogg Museum, Old Wedgewood from the Grenville Lindall Winthrop bequest will be exhibited. Recent additions to the print collection and a drawing exhibit of recent gifts and loans will also be shown.

The Department of Architecture at the Graduate School of Design will have displayed, in the central exhibition room of Robinson Hall drawings and model architectural designs executed by students during the academic year.

French books of the 17th Century and autograph letters of John Keats, containing drafts of his poems, will be exhibited at Houghton Library Monday through Friday.