ALBUM FOR '46 HIT BY WAR SITUATION

Yearbook Printing Slowed By Breakup of Junior Class

Despite wartime difficulties, the Class of 1946 will have its edition of the Harvard Album. The '46 Album staff is now sending biography blanks to those members of the class who will not be here next term, and will continue to send such forms to men of '46 as they near the end of their college careers.

The Class of 1946, numbering approximately 1500, was the largest in the history of the College. But, because of the war it has been so split that not for several years will a sufficient number have graduated to warrant publication of the Album. The 60 members of the Class who have already graduated will be contacted by mail.

Material for the Album has been accumulating since June, 1944, and staff members are now writing parts of the Class history and activities.

The staff of the '46 Album includes: Daniel P. S. Paul '46, of Adams House and Daytona Beach, Florida, Chairman; Walter Amory '46, of the NROTC and Needham, Financial Vice-Chairman; Gordon P. Baird '46, of Adams House and Delaplane, Virginia, Literary Vice-Chairman; and Russell K. Headley '46, of the V-12 and St. Paul, Minnesota, Photographic Vice-Chairman.