Sub Base Given Edge Over Crimson Eleven

Revised Squad Ready For New Londoners

Boston's influx of sailors arriving for Navy Day will be swelled tomorrow when a powerful team from the New London Submarine Base takes the field against the underdog Crimson at 2:30 o'clock in Harvard Stadium.

Leo Flynn, Bill Jackson, and Paul Champion figure as the only changes in the tentative starting lineup, which, for once, has not been further weakened by injuries suffered during practice. Flynn, who has been playing at the tailback position, has been shifted to wingback to replace Herb Fritts. Jackson quill fill Flynn's former post, and Champion, who played briefly in the Rochester game, will start at right end in place of don Swegan.

Though soundly beaten by Cornell and by the Melville team, the Sub Base will field a formidable and very heavy squad, with linemen of 224 and 235 pounds each and a fullback who tips the scales at a mere 222.

The Tars boast an excellent defense on the ground, but have shown weakness in the air, which should be good news for Charlie Roche and Leo Flynn if the Crimson forwards can keep the hard-charging Sub Base line from breaking through. The lineups: Harvard  Sub Base DiLuzio, le  le, Simonian Fisher, lt  lt, Grotbus LeBart, lg  lg, Tallant Faber, c  c, Manning Allen, rg  rg, Tate Foster, rt  rt, Loepfe Champion, re  re, Olson Tennant, qb  qb, Hodges Jackson, lhb  lhb, Jones Flynn, rhb  rhb, Charouhus Cowen, fb  fb, Moravee