AVC Will Elect Delegation for Parley Tonight

Harvard's A.V.C. chapter, largest in the state, will elect its influential delegation to the forthcoming state convention at Springfield in a special meeting at 7:30 o'clock tonight in Harvard 6, Chairman Stanley G. Karson '48 said yesterday.

Two new features will mark the meeting: it is to be "caucus-free and factionless" and will be limited to one hour, including the discussion before elections. The new intra-organizational harmony stems from the report of the special committee on factionalism issued three weeks ago, which attempted to lessen the battling characteristic of the group's meetings last spring.

The one-hour time limit is part of an attempt to bring out the chapter's membership in full force. Last week the necessary quorum of 85 was not reached.

Business at tonight's meeting will be limited to the election of a recording secretary and the state delegation. The ten members sent to Springfield on the fourteenth of next month will handle largely regional issues and organizational problems.