Booters Prepare For Tech, Tigers As Yardlings Win

Despite hour examinations, the three soccer squads that boot around the Business School Field experienced considerable twilight activity yesterday. While the Varsity and Jayvee squads scrimmaged in preparation for their games today and Saturday, out at Milton Poloy Guyda's Freshman squad shut out Milton Academy, 1 to 0.

Joe Wogan, a six-foot, three-inch fugitive from a fullback position, started off at center-forward for the Yardlings and in 90 seconds had scored the winning and only goal against the Milton boys. Wogan netted his first score of the year when he bulled the ball in from a scrimmage in front of the goalmouth.

Across the Stadium, the Jayvee soccer team ran through a slightly lighter workout in preparation for their game today against a combination Jayvee-Freshman outfit from M.I.T. at the Engineers field. However, the Varsity scrimmaged as usual as Coach MacDonald worked to get his team in shape for Princeton Saturday.

The Freshman lineup: Snook, g; Darrel, rf; Shafer, lf; Sparrow, Hulbert, lh; Gabler, ch; Kempner, rh; Houston, lo; Knauth, Krogius, li; Wogan, Gordon, cf; Weiss, Johnson, ri; Wolf, ro.