Pucksters Meet Torrid Dartmouth Sextet at Hanover As Hoopmen Fly to Philadelphia for Game with Penn

Skaters Perform This Morning At 11 Before Carnival Crowd

Carnival is the keynote at Hanover this morning as Dartmouth's recordbreaking hockey team awaits a Cambridge invasion at 11 o'clock. A Crimson Varsity squad last hit the northbound trail when the Green staged a gala weekend gathering November 9, and the girls went home Sunday night with a distinct impression that Harvard had been in town.

The road will not be so easy this time as coach Johnny Chase's charges venture forth against one of the leading college sextets in the nation, and one that boasts three Pentagonal wins and no losses as well as an 11 to 0 shutout over Princeton Thursday. "We'll let the score speak for itself," said Chase yesterday at a final practice in the Boston Arena.

Farrell Will Start

But if Chase was silent then, the team showed that he had done plenty of talking since their extended engagement with the Unicorns Monday. With center Dave Farrell back in the starting lineup after an injury, the lines ran through a dan- zling assortment of new plays with lightning precision.

Also making the 16-man polar trek which pushed off from North Station at 4 o'clock yesterday afternoon is fast and aggressive Charlie Coulter, breaking in at second defense. There are no other changes in the lineup