Law Forum Moves to Rindge Tonight To Hear Eichelberger, Owen Roberts

Former Supreme Court Justice Owen J. Roberts and Clark Eichelberger, director of the American Association for the United Nations, will tackle the problems of world government tonight in the second and final session of the Law School Forum series on the United Nations.

The forum, "World Government-Is The U.N. Too Slow," will begin at 7:30 o'clock in Rindge Tech, where it has moved for tonight's discussion to accommodate a large expected crowd. Erwin N. Griswold, Dean of the Faculty of Law, will be the moderator.

Tonight's speakers are expected to clash on basic problems of the international world organization. Roberts has come out publicly for a federal world government now, for all those nations who are willing to join, while Eichelberger has urged keeping with the present form of the U.N. and working toward the eventual goal of world government.

New Officers Inaugurated

A new slate of forum officers will be inaugurated at the meeting.

Henry Lopez 31, will succeed Jerome Rappaport '47 21, as president. Other officers are Earl Capehart 21, first vice-president, George Esser 3L, second vice-president, Francis Milligan 2L, secretary, and DeWitt Kirk 3L, treasurer.