New Russian Film Shows Allies Wishing to Bleed Soviet 'White'; U.N. Group Clashed on Palestine

Russian Film

MOSCOW, May 11--The forthcoming moving picture "The Battle of Stalingrad" has Prime Minister Stalin accusing his wartime allies of wanting Russia to be "blod white" so that Britain and the United States could dictate the terms of peace, it is disclosed in excerpts from the script published today.

Stalin charges Britain and the United States with breaking a solomn promise to open a western front on Europe in 1942, and with wanting to reach the Balkans ahead of the Russians in order to gain political advantage.

Winston Churchill is presented as the prime mover in these objectives. President Roosevelt is depicted as opposing him, but powerless to overcome Church-ill's determination.

"There is only one thing for which I am too old and that is to drag Churchill across the Channel is chains," Roosevelt is depicted as saying at one point.

Excerpts from the script were carried in the Moscow News, only English language daily newspaper in the Soviet Union. The play, written by Nikolai Virta, has not yet appeared on any screen