Beat Deadline For Tickets, HAA Advises

Closing Wednesday For H.C., Dartmouth

Application deadline for priority tickets to the Dartmouth and Holy Cross football games is 5 o'clock Wednesday afternoon, Frank O. Lunden, H.A.A. ticket manager, announced yesterday.

Students failing to appear before Wednesday will have to wait until the Monday preceding the game and take whatever tickets remain after the cheering section seats and other applications are filled.

May Cash Coupons

Applicants for single seats, Lunden said, will get their tickets this week when they present their coupon or make application. Others who apply for two or more will have to wait until Monday and Tuesday, October 5 and 6, depending on the alphabetical listing of their names. A to M may pick up theirs on Monday, N to Z, Tuesday.

Under the present system, holders of coupon books who want more than one seat can exchange their game coupon for a receipt card and make application with cash for two seats in their class' section. They may apply for more than two together but the location will be elsewhere in the Stadium.

New Deal For Dates

By setting a dateline for single applications, the H.A.A. will be able to know definitely how many seats in the cheering section are required and thus be able to allot the remaining good locations to students with a single guest, Lunden stated.

So that the H.A.A. can assign students by class, a bursar's card must be presented before any tickets are given or applications made, Lunden said. Freshmen with or without guests ordinarily are seated over the track, with the rest of the classes in ascending positions, the seniors at the top of the concrete sections and the graduate students in the colonnades.

In order to speed the lines before the cage windows this week, Lunden has prepared to move his ticket racks out behind the main counter.