CRIMSON SEXTET MEETS YALE AT NEW HAVEN TODAY

Austin, Beals, Bigelow, Chase, Crosby, Flint, Guild, Hammond, Hill, Larocque, Owen, and Walker Make Trip

Time, three 15-minute periods.

With a week of strenuous scrimmaging behind it, finished off yesterday by a hard work-out with the 1926 sextet, the University hockey team faces the powerful Yale sextet this evening at 8 o'clock in the New Haven Arena. Twelve men will make the trip, leaving Boston today at 1 o'clock. They are the regular line-up of Beals, Larocque, Walker, Captain Owen, Crosby, and Bigelow; and six substitutes,--Austin, Guild, and Hill in the forward line, Hammond and Chase on the defence, and Flint at goal.

The emphasis in practice during the past week has been laid on quick starting. In addition to this, the speedy formation of a well-organized forward line, as soon as the puck is secured, was stressed. With this sort of practice behind them, and with the experience gained in the Toronto and Princeton contests, the Crimson sextet is well-prepared to face the Elis.

Coach Wanamaker of the Blue skaters has an unusually strong squad. Every position is not only well filled, but well supplied with replacement material of the most reliable sort. The forward line, composed of Captain Bulkley at left wing, Reid at center, and Chisholm at right wing, is one of the most formidable combinations Yale has had in several seasons. Captain Bulkley is fast on his skates, dribbles well, and shoots with extreme accuracy.

Expect O'Hearn to Shine

Much is also expected of the defence. O'Hearn, who, according to his play before his injury last year, should be able to show some excellent work, is paired with Lindley, a member, of last year's Freshman team. Both of these men are noted, not only for their defensive work, but for their offensive ability. In the goal, the Elis have Jenkins, also from last year's Freshmen, a brilliant but comparatively inexperienced player. The fact that the Saint Nicholas Hockey Club scored but four goals against him, in the first of the two games Yale has played, seems to indicate a certain amount of strength, but the 13 to 0 game which Yale won from the American College of Osteopathy last Saturday proved no real test, for he and his substitute, Brokaw, were called upon to stop only seven shots during the entire contest. There is little doubt as to the individual ability of the Yale sextet, but it is impossible to tell from their record so far this year whether they can outwit the Crimson defence, which has been especially drilled to stop the Blue combination.