Law Forum to Discuss U. S. Sex Codes Tonight

Experts Present Three Aspects of Problem

American sex standards will be scrutinized by an anthropologist, a psychiatrist, and a theology professor in the year's fourth Law School Forum this evening at 8 p.m. in Rindge Tech Auditorium.

Participants in the discussion of a problem which was brought out prominently before the public early this year by the now-famous "Kinsey Report" will include: Margaret Mead, cultural anthropologist and author of "keep Your Powder Dry"; Dr. Gregory Zilboorg; and Joseph Fletcher, Professor of Social Ethics and Pastoral Theology at the Episcopal Theological School.

Miss Mead will be the first woman speaker ever to appear at a Law School Forum. The program will be moderated by Professor Kirtley Mather.

Kinsey

The trio of speakers is expected to discuss the implications of the "Kinsey Report" from the viewpoints of their own fields, as well as other recent critiques of the problem, which is now recognized by most authorities as one of the most pressing in our social structure.

Miss Mead, who has had a distinguished career as author and lecturer, and has led seven field expeditions in cultural anthropology, is at present Associate Curator of Ethnology at the American Museum of Natural History in New York.

Psychiatric Approach

Dr. Zilboorg, a native of kiev, Russia, has been for the past 30 years as a leader in psychiatric projects on suicide, the study of mental diseases, and alcohol hygiene. He is the author of several books, including "Mind, Medicine, and Man."

Professor Fletcher has been at the Theological School since 1934, where he settled down after an extensive career of lecturing and religious work here and in England.

A part of tonight's meeting will be broadcast over station WHDH Sunday evening at 7:30 p.m.