Summer School Maps Plan To Lure Feminine Students

Women Will Share Radcliffe Privileges

Students from seven eastern women's colleges attending the first post-war session of the Summer School will live together in Radcliffe dormitories under a "special relationship" arrangement, Director George W. Adams announced last night.

Under the plan, which is expected to increase feminine enrollment, the students, in addition to living in the Radcliffe houses, will have all the privileges of regular 'Cliffe summer students.

In announcing the program, Adams explained that the women's colleges have, for several years, considered introducing summer sessions, but with little success.

"Now that the Summer School here has been extended to eight weeks and offers the same credits as those of a normal term," Adams said, "these colleges have responded favorably to our invitation to send their students to Harvard." He added that presidents of these colleges will be consulted in the planning of later summer sessions.

The institutions whose students will come under the program include Wellesley, Smith, Mt. Holyoke, Barnard, Bryn Mawr, and Vassar. Adams indicated that, of the seven, Smith would probably send the greatest number of students here.