Sextet Faces BU With 1-6 Record Tomorrow Night

Coach John Chase and his varsity quad open the second portion of the inter's hockey season tomorrow, and judging from the list of coming opponents, things will be just as tough for the team as they were before the Christmas layoff.

Resuming tomorrow against undefeated Boston College, the Crimson has two more tough games coming up before exam time. They meet Dartmouth Saturday at Hanover and Northeastern next Wednesday back at the Arena.

A weak defense has been the element largely responsible for the varsity's six defeats in eight starts so far, and in a move to revitalize the squad Coach Chase has switched team high scorer Jack Carman from forward to defense. Carman, who will pair with Dick Greeley, won't be new to the back line, for he played a few games there last season. Says Chase: "We've got to do something, and Jack shows plenty of promise."

Filling Carman's left wing spot on the first line of Dave Key and Bill Garrity will be Charlie Coulter, who so far this season has been at defense. There is also the possibility that second lineman have Abbot may also shift to defense if Bill Key doesn't get out of Stillman.