52 to Swim BU Here Tomorrow

Bill Brook's freshman swimming squad takes its second plunge of the season tomorrow night at the Blockhouse when Boston University comes across the over to challenge the squad that shipped M.I.T. 46 to 29.

The meet will be held according to scholastic rules, not intercollegiate standards, and Brooks said that most of the practice sessions have been aimed at the aming Brown meet and not so much tomorrow's encounter.

Startors Tentative

His starting lineup is only tentative, but it shapes up with Bob Fleisher and Moris Coe in the 50-yard freestyle, Bob around and Norm Ackerman together the 100-yd relay, Lowell Sachanoff with Guy MacKahn in the 200-yd free-style, Mike Siner and Ralph Brown in the 100-yd breaststroke, Joe Baublis and Hugh Hartwell teamed in the 100 backstroke, and Dick Wheeler and Norm Ackerman in the 300-yd medley. Bernie Kelty has only one sure starter the diving division, and that is Sandy Lansberg. Ronny Dorris, Mike Hurwitz, and Win Bailis operate the medley relay and Monty Freedman, Jack Monroe, and Guy MacKahn are slated the 200-yd freestyle relay.