Seeks Red Book

THE MAIL

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

I want to voice a question which I feel is in the minds of many of the class of '52; or at least it's in my mind. Over a year ago we were signed up for the '52 Register and Red Book--the two costing $6. We received the Register shortly before Christmas last year. The Red Book, according to the blurb, is to contain our pictures, sports articles, and write-ups of our activities in our freshman year. The pictures are to be the same ones that were in the Register; all freshman activities have been over for some time, but no tentative date has even been set for the Red Book's release. Personally, I am not interested in receiving the Red Book in time for my 25th reunion; it would be of only passing interest by that time. I am quite willing to pay for the Register--but I would like my money back if the Red Book is not to be published in the near future. Considering the blurb, I feel a $4 refund would be quite satisfactory.

Having finished with the personal aspect, I would like to ask one question: Does the CRIMSON ever investigate these things? Billy N. Joyner '52

The Editor-in-Chief of the Red Book expects it to be ready for distribution within the next month,--Ed.