Kirkland Five Victorious Twice; Dunster, Matthews Win Handily

The men from Kirkland mauled hapless Commuter quintets twice yesterday, in both A and B league, while Dunster took the Eliot Elephant's hide by a declaive 24-10.

Kirkland won the A league game, 40-28, last night, after beating Dudley's B league team, 38-12, during the afternoon. The Deacons held the lead all the way in both games. John Pankey was high scorer in the A league game and Walter Raushenbush took that spot in the B. Both are from Kirkland.

Dunster Wins

Dunster ever came a handicap in height with superior speed, and took their game from a tall but slow Eliot team. The score stood at 10-6 for the Funsters after the first half, but the Elephants were held to four points during the latter half while Duster piled up 14 points to run away with the game, 24-10. Duane Lanszerk of the Funsters took high scoring honors.

In the Freshmen Leagues, Matthews North defeated Mass. Hall, 22-19. The Mass. Hall team had led during most of the first three quarters, but Matthews tied the score at the end of the third period and went on to win.

Thayer North eked out a 25-23 win in a close game with Straus South. The half time score was 12-9. Grays beat Weld South 39-28 and the Hollis team won from Lionel, 18-14, to complete the list of Yard games last night.