World Federalists Form Club for Grads Tonight After Sohn Speech

World Federalism will spread to the graduate schools tonight when a new club for graduates forms at 7:30 p.m. after an address by Louis B. Sohn, LL.M. '40, lecturer on law, in the Peabody Room of Phillips Brooks House.

"Unlike certain other clubs at Harvard," John H. Sutter '51, president of the College World Federalists, said last night, "we are not interested in forming satellite organizations. Our sole interest is to spread the Federalist movement."

Sohn will speak on the subject, "World Government: How and Why." Along with Grenville Clarke '03, Fellow of the College, Sohn is at present working on a proposed World Federalist revision of the United Nations charter, Sutter said.

Among the still unorganized graduate student Federalists who will become charter members of the new organization is Joseph Wheeler 1G, former president of the World Student Federalists. Other charter members will include Richard Goodman 1G, former chairman of the UWF at Williams College, and Lee Williams, former president of the Princeton chapter of UWF.