'52 Hockey Squad Opposes Noble and Greenough Today

Records at the HAA office credit the freshman hockey team with five wins and one tie. Today the skaters hope to change that to six wines when they travel up the Charles River to meet Noble and Greenough School.

Weather and exams make the outcome uncertain. Cold temperatures have brought ice and resulting practice to the Dedham skaters. Since their rink is outdoors, a warm spell may bring poor ice conditions, and hobble the team's smooth skating.

Exams have kept Coach Stan Priddy's first line from practice. So tomorrow the second line combination of Hatch, Harris, and Snelling will be in the starting lineup.

Scrimmage

Last week the Crimson met Noble and Greenough in a scrimmage game. Because several varsity players helped cut the exam-ridden Yardlings, Priddy isn't completely sure of his squad. But he says the Dedham team is aggressive even though it is still young.

Rip Lynch will be back in his usual right-wing slot with Fred Koch and Bill Timpson. Even though the line is rusty, it now will have its strong right flank and complete balance.