Where Are the Albums?

The Mail

To the Editor of the CRIMSON:

We are members of the classes of 1946, 1947, and 1948. One of us graduated three years ago; one of us left Cambridge two summers ago; and the last departed just nine months ago. None of us has as yet received our "senior" albums, which used to appear every summer either just before or shortly after Commencement.

What is the matter? We are told than '46 Album will be ready by this June--just three years after it was due, just in time for the class reunion. We are told by the '47-'48 book's staff that their volume will be kingsized, bound in fine old leather, printed on sleek paper--but we haven't seen either of these tomes yet.

Where are the editors of these books? Have Messrs. Lowis and Foster of the '47-'48 Album disappeared from the surface of the earth? Is editor Paul of the '46 volume still operating, or has he, like the members of his staff, left town? It would be pretty funny if the '49 Album beat them both--except for us, who deposited our ten-dollar bills with these poltroons one, two, and even three years ago. Robert W, Morgan '46   Monroe S. Singer '47   Jay K. Weiss '48