Squash Stars Invade Princeton for Intercollegiate Championship Title

The four top members of the varsity month team journey to Princeton today for the National Collegiate Individuals Championships, the tournament that traditionally completes the winter machete season.

Henry Foster, Hugh Foster, Captain Jim M. Kittrick, and Joe Clark will represent Harvard against a field containing the finest college players in the least.

Among the toughest rivals the Varsity must face are Haverford's Dichel, Kaieer, Army's Cherry Oliver, and Wesleyan's Pete Saloun. Both Oliver and Saloun defeated Henry Foster, the varsity's number one man, during this season's intercollegiate play.

Other colleges sending players include Yale, Princeton, Army, Dartmouth, Amherst, and Williams.

In last year's individuals Captain Adam Foster advanced as far as the semi-finals before being beaten. In that 1947 series, Adam, elder brother of Henry and Hugh, turned in one of the better performances of the tournament when be eliminated the defending champion, MeGill's Pete Landry, in the quarter finals.