'47-48 Album To Come Out Late in May

Due for Distribution May 23; '46 Album Planned for June, '49 Book to Appear in Sept.

The first in the stream of post-war Albums is approaching publication.

Monday, May 23, is distribution day for the '47-'48 Album, Roy E. Coombs '47, 1E, co-business manager of the volume announced last night. Subscribers can pick up their books in Adams G-1 or Lowell L-24 any evening that week. Coombs warned that the Albums will be mailed to home addresses, however, unless men wishing to pick up their volume in Cambridge notify John E. Carlson, Jr. '48.

Anyone who wishes to order an Album now can do so by contacting Carlson, Coombs added. Applicants will be placed on a waiting list for extra copies, if any are available.

The '46 Album is still waiting to go on the press. Daniel P.S. Paul '46 1PA, editor, said last night he would stick with his year-old prediction that his Album will be ready in time for the three-year reunion of the Class of '46 during Commencement Week. He added that a letter had been sent every member of the Class to reassure them that their Albums will be ready this spring.

The '49 Album is shooting for a publication date around the beginning of September, Thomas J. Johnston '49, editor of the book announced last night. The volume will be held up a little while, Johnston explained, because some of the engravings intended for use in the '49 Album are now locked up in '48 Album forms.