Lowenstein Second in Ivy League Percentage of Completed Passes

Ivy League statistics, just released, put Harvard in the clear with no wins and two losses.

Carroll Lowenstein, however, has broken into the group of leading passers. He ranks second on the basis of percentage of completions with a mark of 532, trailing only Penn's Bagnell. With 24 completions, he is ranked fifth in the number of successful completions but is only one behind Calve of Cornell and six behind Price of Columbia who is in third place. Lowenstein is also at a disadvantage because Harvard has played one less game than the other teams.

The Crimson will have a chance to move up out of last place by beating Dartmouth here in Cambridge this Saturday. Both Brown and Dartmouth are yet to chalk up a league win, but both have a man placing first in individual honors. MacConnell of Brown is the foremost punter, while Dartmouth's Clayton leads in the passing department.

This Saturday will find Cornell at Princeton in a clash between the most powerful offense in the league and the most rugged defense. P>The tigers have averaged 461 yards gained a game and the Big Red has allowed only 162 yards.