Over 800 Students Plan Journeys Abroad Via NSA Summer Program

More than 800 students will go abroad this summer on National Student Association tours. Final plans for these trips have been made and deadlines for applications set for March 8.

Sailings for the Study, Seminar, and Workcamp Tours are scheduled for June 26 on the S.S. Volendam, leaving from Quebec and bound for Rotterdam. The groups will be back in New York September 15. Some students will fly across the ocean in charter planes operated by regularly scheduled airlines.

Details Available Here

Full Details and application forms are available at: International Office, NSA, 96 Winthrop, Cambridge.

Countries to be visited are: England, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Scotland, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Italy, Belgium, Israel, Turkey, India, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Poland.

The lowest priced program is a Work-camp in Switzerland for $326; the highest a Study Tour in India for $826. Costs include all expenses while on organized phases of the program. Each project has a "free time" period during which students travel wherever they wish.

Tours are open to all students of the United States and Canada and arrangements have been made for married couples. Final selection is made on the basis of academic interest, extra-curricular activities, and language proficiency.