College Gives 355 Midyear Degrees

The University announced yesterday the conferring of 763 midyear degrees, as follows:

In the College 855 degrees were awarded, of which 346 were for the A.B. degree and nine for the S.B. degree. Sixty-six men received their degrees cum laude, 15 magna cum laude, and two summa cum laude.

The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences awarded 317 degrees, as follows: one Adjunct in Arts; 143 Masters of Arts; 16 Masters of Arts in Teaching; two Masters in Forestry; 32 Masters of Science; six Masters of Engineering; one Master of Engineering Science; 114 Doctors of Philosophy; two Doctors of Science.

The Graduate School of Education awarded 30 Masters of Education and six Doctors of Education.

Design Graduates 28

The Graduate School of Design granted 28 degrees, as follows: 13 Bachelors of Architecture; seven Masters in Architecture; one Bachelor of City Planning; four Masters in City Planning; two Bacholors of Landscape Architecture; one Master in Laudscape Architecture.

The Graduate School of Business Administration awarded one Master in Business Administration and two Doctors of Commercial Science; The Graduate School of Public Administration and one Doctor of Public Administration the Medical School of one Doctor of Medicine; the School of Public Health three Masters of Public Health, one Master of Science in Hygiene and one Doctor of Science in Hygiene; and the Law School 15 Bachelors of Laws (one cum laude), and one Master of Laws.