From Beginning ...

Personally, he seems to have reached that point already, but this Fonda fellew can't ever break away in that play. Too caught up in the stream of things. Ought to congratulate him on that performance.

What a life, this show business. Always on the move. What a burden it must be to be popular. Always being followed, photographed.

He 'still seems to be in the theatre district. Rosita Royce is at the Old Howard again. Famous birds, eh? That's more up his alley.

I liked that dance where the doves flew all over you, Miss Royce. How much do they get for this act? It must take a long time to teach a dove where to sit on you. I don't suppose there's an opening for an Ibis?

Nice of Rosita to introduce the cast. They probably look good to other doves. Say, those birds in here don't look so tame. Sitting there in a row--this must be the kind of place they write about. Let's just sidle up close and get acquainted.

... Hey, what is this, a frame-up, a raid? Just dropped in, thought this was a drugstore. Wait a minute. Don't...